Who took pole position and how starting grid for the Barcelona Grand Prix you can find out here.
Formula 1 starting grid today: qualifying results
THE Results and starting composition for Sunday’s race at a glance:
1. Max Verstappen (Netherlands) Red Bull
2. Carlos Sainz Jr. (Spain) Ferrari
3. Lando Norris (Great Britain) McLaren
4. Lewis Hamilton (Great Britain) Mercedes
5. Lance Stroll (Canada) Aston Martin-Mercedes
6. Esteban Ocon (France) Alpine-Renault
7. Nico Hulkenberg (Emmerich) Haas-Ferrari
8. Fernando Alonso (Spain) Aston Martin-Mercedes
9. Oscar Piastri (Australia) McLaren-Mercedes
10. Pierre Gasly (France) Alpine-Renault
11. Sergio Perez (Mexico) Red Bull
12. George Russell (Great Britain) Mercedes
13. Zhou Guanyu (China) Alfa Romeo-Ferrari
14. Nyck de Vries (Netherlands) AlphaTauri-Red Bull
15. Yuki Tsunoda (Japan) AlphaTauri-Red Bull
16. Valtteri Bottas (Finland) Alfa Romeo-Ferrari
17. Kevin Magnussen (Denmark) Haas-Ferrari
18. Alexander Albon (Thailand) Williams-Mercedes
19. Charles Leclerc (Monaco) Ferrari (three-place penalty)
20. Logan Sargeant (USA) Williams-Mercedes
Barcelona Grand Prix: All the information on the race weekend
Formula 1 in Barcelona: will Carlos Sainz pull off the surprise at the home GP?
carlos sainz was the only Formula 1 driver to always start from the top 5 in the 2023 Formula 1 season. In Barcelona, the Spaniard was able to secure his best grid position of the season in his home GP with the second place, so that he is in the front line next to Max Verstappen.
But the Spaniard doesn’t believe he can beat Red Bull, even if he doesn’t talk about Verstappen. He also sees Sergio Perez, who will start from eleventh, out of reach. “I expect Red Bull to be half a second ahead of the race pace, as they have always done at Barcelona,” said the Spaniard.
Formula 1: And Nico Hulkenberg?
As in the last race, the German Nico Hulkenberg will start from seventh place. In the race in Monaco, however, it was only enough for 17th place. In the race in Barcelona, Hulkenberg finally wants to finish in the points.
Lifelong zombie fan. Twitter evangelist. Unapologetic travel buff. Hipster-friendly introvert. Typical creator